As Fibabanka, we continue to rapidly improve our Banking practices in order to enable our disabled customers to benefit from our Bank's products and services.
Our purpose is to optimize our Banking services for the access and use of all our customers.
At Fibabanka, you can perform your banking transactions by touching or listening
At Fibabanka, the visually-impaired customers can perform their banking transactions quickly and easily by means Braille embossing, palpable surfaces and voice prompts. We would like to share the efforts we have made in order to render your banking experience
more accessible and convenient.
Our Visually-Impaired Customers
- Anti-slip tape is applied at the doors and on the stairs of the branches with steps.
- There is a Braille embossed identification plate at the entrance door or on the glass next to the entrance door of our branches.
- Palpable surfaces have been applied on the interiors of all our branches.
- At all our branches, voice emergency guidance that is connected to the central alarm system has been set up.
- There is an elevator for disabled individuals at our Etiler Branch.
- At all our branches, an emergency assistant button has been installed next to the entrance door. In order to provide support to our disabled customers, who press the button; a receiver that enables an employee to hear the relevant sound alert
and attend such customers has been positioned by our employee.
- The use of green and red colors in combination has been avoided in respect of all our signs and signboards and, and embossed letters are used at the branches.
- The queue machines located at our branches prioritize the transactions of the disabled customers automatically and systematically.
- The building of toilets for disabled people, which will be built on the ground floors and which fully meet the standards for disabled people, will be planned for branches with suitable technical and physical conditions.
- The keys of many of our POS devices are arranged in accordance with the telephone standard and some keys have embossed signs to facilitate the use of visually-impaired customers.
- At many of our branches, palpable surfaces have been applied in the area that is in front of the ATM.
- ATM control keys are positioned in conformity to the telephone standard.
- Earphone jacks have been added to our ATMs for the visually-impaired customers, and a process has been designed for them to be able to use the ATMs easily and safely through the audio menu function. For the list of our ATMs with earphone jacks,
please click here.
- The customers, who advise our Bank of their disability, can perform account balance inquiry, cash withdrawal and lodgment, credit card debt inquiry and payment through any ATM in Turkey free of any additional charge.
- Voice menus are available and accessible on all our ATMs with earphone jacks. The transactions that can be performed by means of the voice menus include account balance inquiry, cash withdrawal and lodgment, credit card debt inquiry and payment.
The voice menus are user friendly, and the sound volume on earphones are adjustable.
- The keying time of the voice response system has been increased for our disabled customers, making it easier for our customers to connect to our Telephone Banking.
- A customer satisfaction survey option will be created for all of the calls made through our call center channel.
- Our efforts to make our Mobile and Internet Banking channels compatible with the screen reader programs used by visually-impaired customers are continued at full steam.