As Fibabanka, we continue to rapidly improve our Banking practices in order to enable our disabled customers to benefit from our Bank's products and services.
Our purpose is to optimize our Banking services for the access and use of all our customers.
You can perform your banking transactions easily at Fibabanka
Thanks to the improvements made on the physical elements at our bank's branches and ATMs, our orthopedically-impaired customers can perform their banking transactions easily and safely. We would like to share the efforts we have made in order to render
your banking experience more accessible and convenient.
Our Orthopedically-Impaired Customers
- Anti-slip tape is applied at the doors and on the stairs of the branches with steps.
- At all our branches, voice emergency guidance that is connected to the central alarm system has been set up.
- At our newly leased branches, suitable ramps are built as a part of the modification works where necessary and appropriate for the access of the orthopedically-impaired customers.
- There is an elevator for disabled individuals at our Etiler Branch.
- At all our branches, an emergency assistant button has been installed next to the entrance door. In order to provide support to our disabled customers, who press the button; a receiver that enables an employee to hear the relevant sound alert
and attend such customers has been positioned by our employee.
- The use of green and red colors in combination has been avoided in respect of all our signboards.
- The queue machines located at our branches prioritize the transactions of the disabled customers automatically and systematically.
- Our ATM displays have been selected to prevent any decrease of the image quality and the objects on the display becoming invisible. ATM control keys are positioned in conformity to the telephone standard.
- The customers, who advise our Bank of their disability, can perform account balance inquiry, cash withdrawal and lodgment, credit card debt inquiry and payment through any ATM in Turkey free of any additional charge.
- At our ATMs, which have been designed to address the needs of disabled customers, there are adequate informative and warning signs as well as sufficient lighting, and the elevation of the same has been designed with consideration of the disabled
- At our branches, where there are access ramps for the orthopedically-impaired customers or which are suitable for the building or installation of a ramp, the ATMs have been modified to be suitable for the customers, who use wheel-chairs.
- For the list of our ATMs that are suitable for the orthopedically-impaired customers, please click here.
- The POS displays have been designed in black-and-white or color with high image quality.
- The keying time of the voice response system has been increased for our disabled customers, making it easier for our customers to connect to our Telephone Banking.
- A customer satisfaction survey option will be created for all of the calls made through our call center channel.
For further details on the services we offer for our disabled customers, please contact our nearest branch; and for the list of our Non-Disabled Life ATMs, please click the following link or call our Telephone Banking service, dialing 444 88 88.